This week your children are bringing joy to our lives through their different expressions. Enjoy these moments.
Here is the schedule:
- Monday, October 28 - Pajama Day
- Tuesday, October 29 - Wacky Day for ES and IMAGINE
- Wednesday, October 30 - Costume/Character Day
- Thursday, October 31 - Parade of Nations & 60th Anniversary Celebration. Wear an outfit that represents your nationality for the parade.
Costume Day Guidelines
- Costumes should be “child-friendly” and allow for easy movement in order to avoid accidents.
- Students are asked to refrain from using any of the following:
- Dangerous or intimidating costumes.
- Accessories that can intimidate or present risks such as weapons even if these are toys or small in size.
- Costumes that represent violent characters or can be scary for younger children.
- Masks that cover the face.
- High heels or other clothing that could be inappropriate for elementary-age students.
Paola de Pereira
Elementary School Principal